Belgrade

Belgrade

torsdag 9. september 2010

God bless instant delivery of contact lenses!

Wow! How it's raining! Seems like this was expected because the paradestreet of Knez Mihailova was emptying of people. Even the cafées were wrapping down their outdoors chairs and tables. Just in time for the Festival of Light to get an awful start. Poor guys!

If it wasn't for quick delivery I wouldn't have seen much light today either. The day started with me barbecuing my glasses. Not the rostilj of preference... I put them on the top of the bathroom furniture. Didn't think of the open downlights, always done this, but today they were too hot. You can see the result.



Out of contacts and without glasses - well the only thing to do was to find a more affordable shop then the ones I had checked last week. With the advice of Marija - hvala Marija - I found ABM in Terazije which offers 3 months of lenses for 30 euros. Good deal! My depreviation of the beautiful view of the Belgradian girls lasted just for a short while. Thank God!

Even more positive was the fact that these contacts could be bought there and then, and without any interference of any optician - which would have delayed the process for weeks, at least in Norway. That my vision is a bit blurry is just peanuts....

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar